10.28.2007

Lonely Sunday

Sounds pretty sad, but it's not really lonely. A little though because Vin went fishing with some guys today and he probably wont be home until later this evening. Cohen is napping so I got to take a shower and now I am racking my brain for something we can do. Perhaps we will go look at fabric? That is always entertaining! I miss spending all that time sewing, I haven't done much lately because I have been busy with a lot of other things. Like our house. I want it to be perfect all the time since we are trying to sell it. If you think of it, keep us in your prayers that The Lord would give us a buyer fast!

Fall is oh so lovely! I just adore the pumpkins and the leaves all over! I decorated a little for the trick-or-treaters. I put up some spider webs and some "caution, enter if you dare" tape all along our house. Hehe. It makes it more fun I think when people add a little festiveness to their house. I am going to get some dry ice from safe way and Vin had a great idea for it! We will put it in a bowl and add a little water, then put another bowl on top of it kinda like a double boiler effect so when the kids grab the candy, it will be all foggy and smokey! Fun stuff! Also, I want to put some in my little bushes along the door way so it looks a little foggy when they walk up.

Well, I think I will finish my makeup application and prepare for an outing with Coco~

Blessings,
Kesh.

No comments: