11.06.2007

Proud...

I am proud of my husband. He is such a hard worker and has such a passion and desire for The Lord. He takes such good care of Cohen and me. I feel lucky to have a husband concerned and committed to providing and caring for his family. We opened a bottle of Sutter Home wine for dinner and it brought me back to our dating days. I was thinking, I'm still so much in love with Vin as I was then, and if you can imagine....I love him even more now. I feel like we have grown so much in our love and relationship. He is my best friend <3

Cohen decided she wanted to go to bed a couple hours later tonight, which is fine with me since that probably means she will sleep in later which also means I will get to sleep a little later too! My mom and I are meeting tomorrow at Nordstrom. They are having some big sale and we thought it might be fun to pretend to shop a little :-)

Ok well I am calling it a night.

Night.
K.

1 comment:

Grammy Kathy said...

It is too much fun going shopping together! Beside myself, your are the only other person I enjoy clothes shopping with.
Can't wait to wear my "skinny jeans" !
Love you. xo