11.11.2007

No head butts about it!

So, my title probably wont make sense to many but those of you who know, you'll get it :-) Church was great today! Chad did a great sermon, and included my favorite story of him head butting a poor innocent girl thinking it was his sister. Oh boy, good laughs. Anyway, Vin did a great job during worship and really touched my heart. All in all it was so wonderful to be there. Cohen did good through the whole service too so I was able to really enjoy every moment.

I'm also looking forward to next week. Vin won't be leading worship and it's so nice to be able to wake up together and get ready and go to church together! We don't get to do it very often so I appreciate the times we do so much! It's a blessing to have others give him a break every now and then.

Well, I think I will get off here and try and get my hubby to wake up!

Kesh.

1 comment:

Grammy Kathy said...

Happy Vin is home safely....wish I could have been at church with you.
xo