11.02.2007

Finally a real post....

Cohen fell asleep and I just made an apple pie! I even made the crust from scratch. We'll see how it turns out. I don't have the best of luck when it comes to baking pies. We are headed to my mom's house for dinner this evening so I wanted to being a dessert.

Have I mentioned never to watch QVC or HSN? If you are a stay at home mommy and actually have time to watch TV, don't watch these! I have been tempted TOO many times! They have some really appealing stuff on there and they are SO clever about advertising and marketing. If I could, I would shop these channels a lot!

Halloween was way too fun. We kinda went all out with decorating! I put up spider webs, spiders, caution tape, had a scary sounds tape playing and we bought dry ice and pit in in bowls with hot water so it looked like our yard and walk way was all smoky! Plus, we added some dry ice to our candy bowl so it gave it a cool creepy affect too! The kids love it. When I answered the door, Vin would put on this scary mask and jump out and scare the trick-or-treaters, haha. We had code words in case some of them were too little to get scared. They loved it! It was fun :-) My mom was here too and I made us green goblin punch, acorn squash and chef salads. We were stuffed by the end of the night! Halloween is fun!

I love this season. It's fun to look forward to all the great holidays. Christmas will be great. I can't wait to have Cohen's first Christmas!

Well, I better go check my pie.

God Bless,
Kesh.

3 comments:

Grammy Kathy said...

Fun having my family over; I wish it was more often.
xo

Rebecca.Alburn said...

That pie looks beautiful and very yummy! Crusts are very difficult to get just right and you nailed it!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!