10.23.2007

Diet day two....

I am just trying to slim down a little bit more. I gathered a bunch of stuff that I can't wear anymore and sold it on e-bay in hopes to buy the pair of jeans of my dreams! I have been planning this event for a long time now, and the day has come where I can finally go and buy them. I'm going to go try on all different kinds and pick the one's I like best. Ever since having Cohen, jeans have been a HORRIBLE piece of clothing. Every pair I own is WAY to small or WAY to big and I don't want to starve myself to try and fit into my tiny pre-baby jeans, and I definitely don't want to gain any weight! I have done pretty good ad losing the baby weight, I have a few more pounds until I will feel great! Of course I love jeans and I want more than anything to have a pair I love and can wear all the time. I'm excited to find that pair!

On another note, I am trying to take small steps to save money. I'm not a huge spender but the little things I do spend on I can probably cut out or limit to save our family some money. I made my own mocha at home this morning instead of spending 3 dollars on one at Starbucks. I am going to start using coupons and buy things on sale a lot more etc. I'm already an amazing bargain finder but I think I can even step it up a bit more!

Today is gorgeous and I hope I can take advantage of the whole day!

God Bless,
Psalm 19:14
"Let the words of my mouth, and meditations of my heart , be acceptable to you, O' Lord my strength and my redeemer"

Kesha.

1 comment:

Grammy Kathy said...

Can't wait to go jean shopping with you and Cohen. I am soooo proud of you!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox